We provide variety of NON-NHS Services such as letters, medical reports including but not limited to insurance, occupational, disability and housing. If the letter or report does not form part of the NHS services a charge may apply. Where possible, we base our fee’s in line with the British Medical Associate (BMA) Guidance which is issued yearly.
Patients often require letters or reports to be contributed to by clinicians. Sometimes, patients book appointments for this purpose without advising the correct reason, and in these situations, clinicians are unable to carry out the request for a number of reasons.
If you need a letter/report/form/certificate or other type of written contribution from our practice, please take note of the guidance below.
If you are considering booking an appointment for this purpose, please let reception have details of what you need. You will be advised if an appointment should be booked or if further information/consideration may be required before we are able to assist you.
In many cases we will charge a fee because this would be classified as private work. We will inform you of the exact fee once you have submitted your request and the associated documentation. If you agree to the fee we will make arrangements for the completion of the work. Depending on the type of work, this may or may not require an appointment.
If an appointment is necessary, as in the case of HGV/PCO medicals, we require the full fee in cash in advance before we will book your appointment.
Private work is normally considered routine work and will be given appropriate prioritisation. We will inform you the time-frame for completion. Please make your request at the earliest opportunity if you have a deadline. In some cases we may not be able to complete the work if you do not allow us enough time.
Make sure that the intended recipient of the letter has specifically requested it and that it will be of value to them in considering your specific request. Often it is better for you to ask them to write directly to us detailing what they need. This will save time and money where there is no specific requirement.
We do not and cannot guarantee your success with the recipient of the letter.
We will try to assist you but there may be occasions where we may have to decline to complete the work you request.
Further information we will require before processing your request:
- Completed consent form available from reception specifying the agency or body to whom you wish your medical details released.
- If it is a form that has been given to you – we will need it.
- If it is a letter you require, we would need as much detail as you can give us in WRITING (in order for us to complete the letter as best we can for you). This should include specific details of what the letter is for, to whom it is directed, why you need it, and what information you feel we need to include in the letter (particularly how your medical condition impacts on what you need the letter for). The doctor can only write what they knows to be true from your medical records, what you inform them of and their personal clinical knowledge of you.
Non NHS Price List
- Completion of Childminder Health Form - Patient/Employer: £87.00
- Form AH (Adult Health Report for new carer) - Parent: £87.00
- Form AH2 (Updated Adult Health Report, patient/carer) - Parent: £50.00
- New driving license form and photograph - Due to recent changes GPs can no longer complete these forms
- Taxi Driver Driver Fitness Exam and Report - Patient: £120.00
- PCV/HGV Fitness Exam and Report - Patient: £175.00
- Seat Belt Exemption - Patient: £50.00
- Full Medical and Report (for a private company) - Patient/Employer: £175.00
- Report only – no examination (for a private company) - Patient/Employer: £80.00
Freedom from Infection Certficiate - Patient: £16.00
- Medical full Report - Patient/solicitor: £80.00
- Supplementary Insurance Reports (request for additional information) - Patient/solicitor: £50.00
- Fitness exam/Certificate for a regulatory body - Patient: £80.00
- Fitness statement only - Patient: £50.00
- Simple letter (statement of fact, To whom it may concern or fitness) - Patient: £50.00
- Brief Summary of medical notes - Patient: £20.00
- Meningitis ACWY vaccine ( Travel) - Patient: £40.00
- International Certificate of Vaccination - Patient: £16.00
- Fitness to Travel Certificate/Examination - Patient: £50.00
- Holiday Cancellation – Certificate only - Patient: £50.00
- OFSTED Report - Patient: £88.00
- Passport - Due to recent changes GPs can no longer complete these forms
WE DO NOT PROVIDE HOUSING SUPPORT LETTER
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.